Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – August 24th

Home Forums Bill Murray Can Crash Here Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – August 24th

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jimmy Rustling 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

Post your party that Bill Murray can crash in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – August 24th

Best bartenders in Philly

THE KIASER SOZE MAY CRASH HERE….Local Blue Collar Bar in the heart of Olde City Philadelphia, home to many in the biz for late night boozing and singing their cares away after a long work day. While the historic neighborhood streets fill, Nicks Roast Beef stands as a haven from the influx of college kids with mom and dads credit card. This place is the “Cheers” of Olde City. Dj Lars lays down the baddest karaoke tracks where everyone is welcome. Trust me if u have trouble with those notes the crowd is always willing to lend a helping hand. No Booing rule always in effect here!

THE BLOCKLEY

THE BLOCKLEY WOULD LOVE TO HOST BILL MURRAY aka KIASER SOZE IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO OUR LIVE MUSIC VENUE. 

WE ARE HOSTING A FUNK BAND HERE THAT NIGHT CALLED “PIMPS OF JOYTIME” AS WELL AS HAVING DUELING PIANOS IN OUR SISTER BAR CONNECTED TO THE BUILDING.

North Bowl

We are a independent boutique bowling alley in the Northern Liberties section of Philadelphia.  We are a small funky spot that has a great demographic full of Bill Murrray fans.  Two bars , 17 lanes funky decor great music and just a positive fun vibe.  Bill Murray can definitely crash here!!!  Lets do this!!! Ernie McCracken bowls here!!!

Daniel "no relation" McCartney

YO YO YO! (Adrian jokes aside)

So I have incredible neighbors that have in the past let me have a full drum kit set up UPSTAIRS in the living room, not in the basement. That is plus 1.
    Plus 2: is I live in an blue collar mostly Irish hood, so we tend to be left alone unless “crime” happens where cops need to be called in.
    Plus 3: I am a member of the couch surfing community so there will be more possibilities for international songsmanship!!!!!
    Plus 4:  my heritage is from a long line of devilish pranksters.
    Plus 5: it is not in New York.
    I can go on but I think someone with Bill’s understated cool dose not need to read all the ingredients on the box of his favorite food. you just kinda g with it.

cheers

Kelly

Bill Murray partying in Philadelphia

Keyser! We have copious amounts of flowing beer, a host of incredibly attractive people, the finest tequila this side of the Rio Grande, dripping, gooey cheesesteaks next door, and the fiercest karaoke line-up you can find. Philly is ready to party! Lesbians love Bill Murray! Come join us for the best house party of your life.

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

Mr Murray, we’d truly like to treat you as a visiting king. August 25 wkd you are free, and in our area, so you should consider us as hosts like none other. We are the organization that sent you A Lifetime Achievement Award in Cool in 2008. The Grand Midway Hotel…

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Grand-Midway-Hotel/171774142843883?ref=hl

https://superofficialnews.com/penn.jpg

Galen

Dearest Keyser Söze,
    I am having a huge party for you on 15th and Cherry street. My 4 other housemates and I have just moved in a couple weeks ago, and what else could be the most amazing house warming gift then to have you pass through it. Not only will we abide by all of your rules, we will also all be wearing robes for this party. This should make it a lot more interesting. I hope to see you there, Mr. Söze.

Love,
    Galen

falon joslyn

If you’re looking for a good ol’fashion house party look no further. My good friend Zac Kind will be throwing his birthday party at his penthouse apartment. There, if you so choose to join us for this fine evening, will be Kareoke, beer, wine, whiskey and of couse all the smoked meat and delectible treats you desire. look for the building at 271 s. 15th street. just north of the corner of 15th and Spruce.

your humble fan

falon

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master
    2505 east york street philadelphia pa 19125
    OK so you may be pissed saying to yourself “how dare he! So late an invitation…the nerve.” Well to be fair I did let out some deets a while ago and had to maintain privacy so no crazy Bill Murry obsessed fan camped outside my door for the last 2 days. I mean there is someone that kinda lives under my porch but I do not think that is Bill Murry related.

Be prepared for abysmal attendance. (great marketing!)
    Most friends locked in suburbia
    Others at Burning man, but quality over quantity I always say, and there are always couch surfers abound.
    beer and 2 kinds of liquor provided.
    BYOB is always awesome
    Karaoke provided

cheers

Event on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/219924438132962

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – August 24th
Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>