New Orleans, Louisiana – September 6th

Home Forums Bill Murray Can Crash Here New Orleans, Louisiana – September 6th

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sugi 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

Post your party that Bill Murray can crash in New Orleans, Louisiana – September 6th

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

If you’re a fan of the ‘Bill Murray Party Crashing Tour’, take a second and support something that Bill Murray supports. It’s the least you could do.
    Murray Murray supports this charity

Racquel

Le bon temp roule!! BILL MURRAY CAN CRASH HERE! Bed room on second floor!

Megan N.

BILL MURRAY CAN CRASH HERE- Atop our 20 ft Trojan horse which gracefully rode through the streets of New Orleans last Mardi Gras.  Complete with 3 workable confetti cannons and plenty of  scoundrels to hang out with. Come see us in the Bywater!

http://i.imgur.com/KuVhk.jpg

Krewe of Ragnarok

It’s true.  1019 Congress.  Trojan horse.  Ample horse space.

Megan N.

And we have a tandem bike you can ride to Molly’s on the Market if you want to venture out and pick up random people!

Sugi

The Rombot’s efforts to spin this… here and on Race is pahtteic. Especially after days of bashing Palin for not supportin the Boehner bill. For the record, I agree with Mitt on this. This bill is a shit sandwich that will blow up in the face of every republican that votes for it. By the way, Boehner is now on record saying that he got 98% of what he wanted. The Dems are certain to hang that statement around the necks of every republican that criticizes the bill. Thanks, John. Dan, I disagree with you on this issue, but I admire your honest. I can’t say the same for some of you fellow Romney fanatics.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: New Orleans, Louisiana – September 6th
Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>