Jacksonville, Florida – August 30th

Home Forums Bill Murray Can Crash Here Jacksonville, Florida – August 30th

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jimmy Rustling 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

Post your party that Bill Murray can crash in Jacksonville, Florida – August 30th

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

If you’re a fan of the ‘Bill Murray Party Crashing Tour’, take a second and support something that Bill Murray supports. It’s the least you could do.
    Murray Murray supports this charity

Ian Dillman

BILL MURRAY CAN CRASH HERE!!!

Show JAX BEACH some love. Party with us!!!

Karaoke, Booze, and GOOD TIMES to your hearts content.

banner photo coming soon

George Deacon

Come crash with us. I rent out a large art studio space in a warehouse near downtown in the spectacular riverside area. There are other studios in this warehouse and lots of crashing space along side of the awesome art on the walls. I got permission from the landlord and we are all good to go for a Bill Murray crash your party. We can set karaoke up in the exhibition area and have a VIP room stocked with goodies for Keyser Söze’ . I rent my studio space to do video production work and would absolutely love to meet such an icon as Mr.Söze’. We can accommodate a small to large crowd, whatever you want…The warehouse is called CoRk arts District if you wanna google it:)

Good Things,

George Deacon

Oh and we will spray paint our sign on the wall this week…

Springfield

Historic Springfield! We’ll have our sign posted that night! Come by for a great party with great peeps in old Jacksonville!

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

Metropolitan condos
    Jacksonville Beach, Fl

Bill Murray party in Jacksonville

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Jacksonville, Florida – August 30th
Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>