Chicago, Illinois – August 19th

Home Forums Bill Murray Can Crash Here Chicago, Illinois – August 19th

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jimmy Rustling 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

Post your party that Bill Murray can crash in Chicago, Illinois – August 19th

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

Bill Murray in Chicago

Cynthia X

Oh Bill darling crazy man, I am a fabulous 51 yr old female and native Chicagoan that has been hosting an killer air and water show bash for quite a few years at my Lakeview condo with multiple outdoor decks. Cool peeps of all shapes, sizes, ages, backgrounds and preferences move in and out of my completely open home starting around 2pm and going to who knows when. We laugh, share, eat, drink, party, dance, watch planes and would love to include karaoke if it meant you would swing by for some big fun! Won’t you please consider a slight change and start in Chicago on the 18th? We want to go into the wee hours with you and it’s just not possible on the 19th as it is a Sunday a ‘school’ night’. smooches CX

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

I’ll be throwing a BBQ/day time outdoor dance party with my friend Kara who’ll be visiting from Colorado.  I’ll be making a mosaic of jello shots, we’ll play corn hole (AKA bags) and/or lawn darts just off the Chicago River on a lovely block of Roscoe Village.  There will be grilled foods and side salads.  After dancing and eating and basking in the sun, we’ll go upstairs to karaoke on my Magic Sing 9000 (80% of all Filipino families in North America has one).  Over 3000 songs of pure MIDI awesomeness await Keyser Söze.  But we’ll have to take a break at 9pm to watch Breaking Bad.  It IS Sunday, after all.  As for accommodations, he can play Rock/Paper/Scissors with Kara over who gets the guest room and who gets the couch.  We should also have enough room for his press agent.

2449 W Fletcher St, Chicago IL 60618

3pm-ish until whenever we get tired.  My friends are all in their mid to late 20s through mid 30s so our energy levels vary.

Bill Murray Party in Chicago IL

Michelle Lukacs

I plan on throwing a rager of a karaoke/kegger for the Kayser! Is this date for crashing Chicago based on a.m. Time? So 19th at midnight? I would assume the Kayser would rage in his fav city with his biggest fans on a Sunday morning rather than a monday morning. When I say rage I mean 3 floors of our apartment complex with kegs on each floor, the greenest buffet he’s ever seen, and of course the presidential suite will be reserved for his truely… Get back to me with some specifics!

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

The 19th is when he’ll be in Chicago… probably into the AM which will be the 20th… or maybe not. Who knows what he’ll do

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

Bill, come on out sept 2 to valparaiso In . 45 min outside of chicago .Having about 150 of my closest friends over for an end of summer bash . Come hanv out with my firefighter brothers and will show ya what parting is all about !!Old fashion kegger , DJ , dancing and party games . Bill murry you can. CRASH HERE !!! In my 7 bedroom 3500 sq ft home.

Vic Mercaldo

Dalia

BILL MURRAY CAN CRASH HERE!! 10 BANDS!!! KARAOKE ALL DAY!!! BOOZE AND FOOD GALORE!!! BEST NEIGHBORHOOD BLOCK PARTY IN THE CITY OF CHICAGO–THE ENTIRE BLOCK! VARIETY OF FOOD, SWEETS TENT, OH AND DID I MENTION THE BOUNCY HOUSE? YES WE ADULTS WILL BOUNCE!!

http://m.facebook.com/daliakisi?slog=827153207&seq=1340100614&rk=0&st=user&fbtype=2048&__user=1029852030#!/photo.php?fbid=330732753687661&id=100002528186493&set=a.123534571074148.25627.100002528186493&__user=1029852030

Dalia

Reposting our Block Party invite!!! 10 bands….karaoke….booze….food….sweets….adult time in the bouncy house!! The entire block participates, would love to have Keyser Soze!!

Dalia

Bill Murray can crash here!

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

Bill Murray Can Crash Here photo @Redmond’s Ale House Chicago

Bill Murray party in Chicago

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Chicago, Illinois – August 19th
Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>