Austin, Texas – September 10th

Home Forums Bill Murray Can Crash Here Austin, Texas – September 10th

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jimmy Rustling 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

Post your party that Bill Murray can crash in Austin, Texas – September 10th

Stephanie Lozos

I’ve heard this may be a hoax, but being the first to post in the Austin forum, perhaps my residence has dibs. I’ve always housed musicians during SXSW (usually several at once) so Murray would be my first film frequenter. I always have plenty of alcohol and karaoke, and my place is just down the road from downtown. I have a giant backyard and a slip and slide. Bill Murray can crash here.

Mary Kay s

Bill! We want you to crash our Conference! HotSchedules is a super cool, fun, hip software company in Austin, TX and we are hosting a big bash for our customers at Malverde (http://lacondesa.com/malverde) on Sept 10th – the day you already plan to be in Austin! Come by for food, drinks, and awesome people!

Ms P

BM,

Howdy from Austin! We are throwing a karaoke party on Sept 10th. Plenty of food and cold beverages. Look for the bright yellow CHICKEN sign on South Congress!

Ms P

Timothy Ballew

Hey Bill!  After all that partying don’t you need to take a break!?!  We are in the burbs of Austin… having fish tacos tonight with our Neighbros (not neighbors), playing some rock band on the 106″ projection screen, sitting in the hot tub and drinking some Absinthe!  Plenty of space to chill and there is a Tempurpedic in the guest bedroom with your name on it!  Cash dog and Kittie boo look forward to meeting you!

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master
    Bill Murray!
    yes I have karaoke. one might find it more of a karaoke den with a 51 inch screen…not to mention the the wonderland that exists outside with trampoline, hammocks, fire pits, bar, fluffy down lounge, people who only know how to have fun, lights, music, no volume limit, no official closing time. I like to call it Narnia and yes I live there. For real. come join!!!!!
    5302 overbrook dr
    austin 78723
    Syn

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master

Bill Murray party in Austin Texas

Jimmy Rustling
    Key Master
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Austin, Texas – September 10th
Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>